Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Continued from Running shoes

In my last post I forgot to mention my running shoes. I feel as though they are always on. I would've never imagined that planning a wedding can take so much effort and time. To be honest I'm not even planning like some of those other brides. I'm not an in your face type of person when it comes to fashion or style. I'll choose classic and girly any day over the more outlandish styles going on right now.

Concerning wedding style: I do not care if my wedding is not "shabby chic" or "perfectly white". All I care is that the people I love are there and they are enjoying themselves. OK, not to be all self-righteous, but honestly do we need to spend thousands of dollars on such short party. I'd rather save that money for a new mattress, TV, house or many other priority items. But alas, I suppose this is not all for me... maybe just maybe I'll put in a little more effort. Our wedding colors are Purple, Green and Silver. My man's suit is a very nice grey-silver and his guys are wearing grey pants and a still to be decided green shirt. My lovely ladies are wearing a gorgeous purple dress of their choosing from a small selection, but hey at least I gave them a selection. :) The "theme" is the secret garden. I loved that movie growing up, but I am finding out more and more people have not seen that movie. Ah great!!! Oh well, doing it anyway!!!

On a completely different note, seriously when do the schools introduce teen spirit deodorant to students? I vaguely remember it being in 5th grade. However, our fifth graders and sixth graders at our school can kill a small army with their B.O. You know not to walk down a certain hallway during lunch time or to visit the gym after they have had their turn. WOW.... Not to worry we at least follow our after schoolers with Lysol cans in the hallway and on their shoes when they are playing in the play scape. SHEWEY!!!

Until next time... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment