It has been over six months since my first and last blog. Oops! This last summer held many new beginnings as my previous blog stated. When I began this blog I was single and exploring life in fabulous shoes with my precious dog, Bugzy. One particular beginning was the amazing relationship God brought into my life.
Every part of our relationship has been orchestrated by God, He did have some help by some co-workers and friends. Our relationship has been a whirlwind of romantic moments, falling deeply in love, guitar playing, spilling of snow cones and the best picnics ever! I spent my summer and fall on cloud nine and then in winter the man of my dreams asked me to be his partner in life forever! What a fairytale I've been living for the past 7 months! Some say we are jumping in too deep too quick, but I'd have to disagree. Who can argue with God's perfect timing! Not me, that's for sure. We have been given the green light from all the important people in our lives. We are so excited to get married this summer!
A whole new topic is wedding planning! WOW is there so much to do! I vowed to myself I would not be a bridezilla, but let me tell you I can see where some of these crazy girls on TV get their zilla-ness. Some things are so crazy and time specific. Ugh!!! Don't get me wrong I love planning my upcoming wedding, but it is hard. We are getting married in a little quaint garden setting with the colors of Purple and green, its going to be so fun! In the next week I plan on having the invitations made and then in another week we will have our Engagement pictures back, which I just know are going to be fabulous!!! (I will be sure to post some).
In other news I have had to restrain my self in order to protect my precious Bugzy. He was really, really sick a couple of weeks ago. Seriously, throwing up and not eating, it was so sad. I took him to the vet and was told he had colitis, basically just really really bad gas. I felt the probing question coming, when the vet turned to me and asked, "do you give him table food". I stuttered through my reply with, "Um, yes... sometimes... just like pizza crust and a few other things." I now know that even pizza crust is harmful for my little Bugzy boo. So, after a shot, a very expensive x-ray and 14 pills of anti-biotic, I have learned my lesson. Bugzy on the other hand has not. Last night was spent pushing my puppy off the couch as I tried to enjoy my pizza. I now realize this was torture for my poor pooch and should have just let him play outside while we ate.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment